A coalition promoting the Eden Alternative and other sound principles of elder care transformation.
Who Are We?
GROW Mississippi provides a forum to those nursing homes and assisted living homes dedicated to changing the culture of institutions in Mississippi by creating more homelike places for residents to live and staff to work.
In this environment, each resident or elder has the opportunity to be involved in the decisions which effect his or her life and residents and care partners alike have the opportunity to grow!
Regular meetings are held with speakers and facilitators to share ideas and best practices.
Come join us at our next meeting or contact us for more information.
Calendar of Events
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 Fall Conference - Eagle Ridge Conference Center Raymond, MS [Agenda]
- Thursday, March 31, 2016: Spring Conference - Eagle Ridge Conference Center, Raymond, MS [Agenda]
- Thursday, October 3, 2013: Fall Conference - Table 100, Flowood, MS [Agenda]
- March 21-22, 2013: Spring Conference - Table 100, Flowood, MS [Agenda]
- November 7-8, 2012: Fall Conference - Gray Center, Canton, MS [Agenda]
- April 17-18, 2012: Spring Conference - Gray Center, Canton, MS [Agenda]
- September 14, 2011: Meeting - Open to any participants. Gray Center, Canton, MS [Agenda]
- March 30, 2011: Meeting - Open to any participants. Gray Center, Canton, MS [Invitation/Agenda]
Board of Directors
- Chris Cheek
- Lynn Cox
- Michelle Daniel
- Bryan Hornsby
- Cynthia Kelly
- Jay Massey
- Jon Stirewalt
- James Tucker
- Kathy Van Cleave
Find us on Facebook
Need more information? Contact us at .
"You did then what you knew how to do and when
you knew better, you did better." - Maya Angelou